Friday, October 24, 2008

Big News!


Well I thought I was gonna get ALOT of blogging done before Eli got here! BUT - I went to Dr. Vineyard yesterday (Thursday) and I was dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced sooooooo if he doesn't come before Tuesday, Dr. Vineyard will be inducing labor at 7 am on Tuesday. Needless to say, this is not exactly how Shad had planned his opening weekend of deer season. Oh well, the deer will always be there! Haha! I am very excited but also very nervous and shocked! I had no idea it would be this soon! I will be posting all of the details and of course many pictures when he arrives.


Colby is getting very excited about his baby brother. I hope his excitement remains once he actually gets here. I took him to his pediatrician on Wednesday for his 3 year checkup and Dr. Pace said he was a very healthy 3 year old. He weighed 34 pounds and is 38.5 inches tall. I also took him to the Pumpkin Patch on Wednesday and took his pictures.

As you all know, I opened All Star Signs in Carthage in August. God has really been blessing our new business adventure. I have a very sweet girl, Megan, that is working for me and she will be taking care of the shop for me while I am out with the baby.


I am so looking forward to the next two weeks off with my boys! Please keep us in your prayers on Tuesday!


Love,

Casey


2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that your baby is going to be here! Keep us updated! I can't wait to see pictures of him. I will be praying for you!

Becky Call said...

Casey - I love the blog thing! That picture of your family is Beautiful! Colby, of course is as cute as ever. I am sure we will be hearing about this arrival SOON! (yeah!)
Take care - Sis. Call